How do we change limiting beliefs?
By rescripting them.
Psych-K helps you quickly and easily communicate directly with your subconscious mind, and while using whole-brain integration techniques, change old self-sabotaging beliefs into new positive ones, that support you, in just minutes!
In this video Fern Wolf demonstrates Psych-K techniques that will help you communicate with your subconscious mind and help you change your belief systems.
Psych-K Muscle Testing Demo
Muscle testing is an easy and effective way to communicate directly with our subconscious mind. In this video Fern Wolf talks about muscle testing and how to use muscle testing.
PSYCH-K® change yourself, change the world!
Fern received her certificate for the Basic Course in May 2005 and the Advanced Workshop in November 2005. She says that the work she does with her clients to change self-sabotaging beliefs into beliefs that support them has brought about some of the most profound health benefits of all the work she does. She also often consults the “You Can Heal Your Body” book by Louise L. Hay to determine the belief behind the physical challenge.
Do you recognize any of these thoughts?
“No matter what I do or how hard I try, it’s never good enough.”
“The decisions I make usually turn out wrong.”
“If people knew the ‘real’ me they wouldn’t like me.”
“I blame others (my boss, co-workers, my spouse etc.) for my problems.”
“I shouldn’t try anything new or risky because I’ll probably screw it up anyway.”
“I can’t trust people to support me. All they really care about is themselves.”
“My opinion doesn’t really matter.”
“What I do isn’t really important.”
“It’s not safe to ask others to help me because I can’t trust them to do the job right.”
What to Expect from a PSYCH-K Session
Change those limiting beliefs quickly and easily with PSYCH-K.
The PSYCH-K Session Process
Then the participant will describe the self-limiting beliefs they hold.
Following this a series of possible and desired enhancing new beliefs will be created in collaboration with the participant.
The participant will then be taught how to inculcate these new suggestions/beliefs into their life.
Is your Sub-conscious mind on board with your Conscious beliefs around healing?
1. I am willing to believe in my ability to create healing and happiness.
2. I allow myself to believe I am worthy of healing.
3. I allow my body to become an environment for health and healing.
4. I am able to process, metabolize, and release all emotions.
5. It is time to heal and I choose to be in alignment with my body’s way of doing that.
6. I create perfect health by letting go of what doesn’t work for me.
7. I heal in my own time and I’m patient with myself every day.
8. I am radiant, beautiful and strong; and I enjoy a healthy life.
9. I give myself permission to heal inside and out.
10. Every cell in my body resonates with energy & health.